My name is Helle Krogh Hansen. I have a BA in social work, MEd and PhD in educational studies.
I am an experienced teacher and researcher in social work, social education/social pedagogy and research methodology.
Besides, I am an experienced senior researcher and research manager in Danish and international research projects.
Since March 2016 I have worked at University College Capital as head of studies of social education.
I am going freelance from June 2018 and would like to be involved in R&D-projects.
My resent research was an action research project at a care center for people with dementia. The project involves all employees, and we work with a variety of methods and different workshops.
My research areas:
• Lifelong learning and development
• Educational (pedagogical) philosophy and history
• Ageing in a cultural, social and existential perspective
• Care of the elderly and health education
• Social pedagogy in care for people with dementia
• Inequality in health
• Qualitative research methods
• Practice- and application oriented research.
Copyright © All Rights Reserved